Thursday, December 18, 2008

Introduction to Robotics Experience

I feel that i have not learn't as much as i though i would in robotics.

During this time i have worked with robotics the construction have probably not been necessary for me. I know enough about constructing robots from the old Lego robotics to be able to build many things. I have for example built a robot that can climb on bars. I felt that this part was unnecessary for me to do.

The programing that we where supposed to use was to easy so i kept trying to take it up another step and develop more sophisticated programing then we where supposed to have. I haven't learn't a lot from the basics that we where supposed to work with. I have done other things like a avoidance program avoiding cans that are in the way.

The thing that i learnt most from was about the sensors. I learn't how to work with threshold and how to Detect, sense and most importantly interact with the enviornment. I have learnt most also from taking the tasks one step further then before.

Most of the time we have used Fysics (math in use) to predict behaviours and draw conclusions by observing what is correct. I feel that i haven't deepend my understanding in science or math here but i did have a slight improvement in my knowladge about technology but not as large as i would like.

In my view this course was to easy for me i needed to take a harder level of robotics

1 comment:

Kurt Schroeder said...

Hey Christoffer!

I was just checking your Dads blog and saw this link. You did a really good job writing this. Your English is awesome of course.

- Kurt